Are you looking to be a support worker?
Becoming a Keystone Domiciliary Carer is a doubly rewarding experience. Firstly, there’s the satisfaction of making a real difference to someone’s quality of life by helping them retain independence and dignity. Secondly, there’s the great feeling that comes from being part of a company whose terms, conditions and employment ethos make us a pleasure to work with.
At Keystone we’re always on the lookout for people with the personality and practical skills to become one of our Domiciliary Carers. As a Keystone Carer you’ll take part in our in-house induction as well as enjoying ongoing training designed to improve your knowledge, skills and career development. It’s true that we expect the very highest standards of care from our recruits – but then the kind of people who apply to join us wouldn’t want it any other way.
Just take a look at the rewards and benefits of becoming a Keystone Carer. We think you’ll agree that when it comes to our day-to-day working conditions, we’re no ordinary agency.
- Friendly, approachable and highly professional office staff who really understand your skills, requirements and the nature of your work
- Access to online rostering provides detailed and up-to-date shift information, including postcodes and a historic diary
- Automated travel expenses make your life easier
- Excellent rates of pay and terms & conditions
- Flexible hours to fit around your availability and preferences
- Comprehensive in-house induction and ongoing professional training
- The reassurance of a supportive and highly reputable company behind you
All you need to do is download the application pack, complete the required details and return it to us, we will then contact you.
PDF Application pack - 254kb
You will require Acrobat reader to open this application form. If you do not have it, please click here.